Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Brady Vs. Suh

jrick45

As a Senior at UofM and a big Tom Brady fan growing up I am a little torn on how bad I want Suh to got after Brady.

In a recent article on Brady Talks about Suh http://www.freep.com/article/20110823/SPORTS01/308230003/Tom-Brady-Lions-Ndamukong-Suh-dangerous-

As a die hard lions fan and Suh being a beast I am kind of naturally scared for Brady's life. Now Brady may have bulked up 14lbs of hard chiseled muscle since coming out of college (In 2000 Brady: 211lbs; 2012: 225) he is still 34yrs old and with his recent injury bug in relation to his foot we could be seeing the last game Brady ever plays. I mean this might be a stretch of a comparison but remember when LaVarr Arrington basically ended Aikmans career early on in the season.

I love Suh and all but I kinda wanna see Brady continue his dominance and go down as a top 3 QB if not #1 in the NFL all-time just because of his connection to Michigan.

I still want to see Suh wreck havoc but what would your personal feelings be if Suh power slammed Brady into the ground and out of the NFL?

I am a Michigan fan and I want to see Suh crush Brady into the turf.

jrick45 said:
As a Senior at UofM and a big Tom Brady fan growing up I am a little torn on how bad I want Suh to got after Brady.

In a recent article on Brady Talks about Suh http://www.freep.com/article/20110823/SPORTS01/308230003/Tom-Brady-Lions-Ndamukong-Suh-dangerous-

As a die hard lions fan and Suh being a beast I am kind of naturally scared for Brady's life. Now Brady may have bulked up 14lbs of hard chiseled muscle since coming out of college (In 2000 Brady: 211lbs; 2012: 225) he is still 34yrs old and with his recent injury bug in relation to his foot we could be seeing the last game Brady ever plays. I mean this might be a stretch of a comparison but remember when LaVarr Arrington basically ended Aikmans career early on in the season.

I love Suh and all but I kinda wanna see Brady continue his dominance and go down as a top 3 QB if not #1 in the NFL all-time just because of his connection to Michigan.

I still want to see Suh wreck havoc but what would your personal feelings be if Suh power slammed Brady into the ground and out of the NFL?

Two things jump out at me from your post.

1. You're a senior at Michigan and you can't form correct sentences?

2. Your description of the weight Brady has put on since college is a bit......um........how should I put this...........

GAY!!

Hey dont get all over him. Maybe he just appreciates a firm athlete when he sees one. I probably would have said he gained 14lbs of hard, mesmerizing muscles, but that is just me.

1. I am far from an English major
2. My summer job/internship just ended last Friday
3. In relation to #2 I am drinking with friends, so again pardon my improper grammar skills
4. I meant to make note that this was a half serious post and used my description to down-play that he only gained 14lbs to this body frame http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...lity but I understand ignorance when I see it

jrick45 said:
1. I am far from an English major
2. My summer job/internship just ended last Friday
3. In relation to #2 I am drinking with friends, so again pardon my improper grammar skills
4. I meant to make note that this was a half serious post and used my description to down-play that he only gained 14lbs to this body frame http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...u wake up with a sore jaw and stinky fingers.

Im guessing your a spartan... however the fact you took enough time to write that let alone let your mind wonder off with that much detail makes me question your sexuality homophobe... enjoy your sore jaw...

however thank you wheels for actually answering the question

My favorite part of that is that you two fags "Smited" me. Are you 7?

And is that the best you got?? Enjoy your sore jaw??

Pathetic

Enjoy being the first 4-year senior class since '59-'62 to not see a W over MSU!!

How did this turn into a UM vs MSU debate?

As for Brady? I hope Suh drives him into the turf. Fuck the Patriots...sorry.

Am I on the ESPN board? Did i go to the wrong bookmark? what the fuck? oh wait, i can swear.

This board was much better 30 posts ago... This has been a relatively peaceful board minus a few little arguments but nothing this stupid and classless. I mean c'mon.. Gay cracks.. Really? A little unsure of you're own sexuality? And you're last statement just insults msu rather than Michigan..Prior to this Michigan was on a 5 year sweep and pure domination that is until RR. Rich Rodriguez was the best thing that ever happened to that farming school. Enjoy it while it lasts, you might get 1 more in..

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Am I on the ESPN board? Did i go to the wrong bookmark? what the fuck? oh wait, i can swear.

Some things never change, man. ;)

tonyballs said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Am I on the ESPN board? Did i go to the wrong bookmark? what the fuck? oh wait, i can swear.

Some things never change, man. ;)

not complaining at all. Entertainment.

Honestly some shit talk is fun to read AND the 14lbs of chiseled man meat comment was a bit ambiguous.

I dont think anyone meant anything. Its just a little funny the way you talked about Sexy Tommy(what!? all the female are saying he is sexy, it must be true).

Im glad to provide entertainment but I feel like I'm talking to my perverted-immature little brother

Back