Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Art Vandelay

RABID

Who were you on the *cough* espn board? ???

bigvic said:
M_RABID said:
Who were you on the *cough* espn board? ???

Dude, seriously ...?

DEATHREAU ... DEATHROH ... BLUEBALLZ .... etc

No shit.
HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?
I've got like 20 posts here Vic- And DR changes his name every fucking year!

Any contact with BamHi ? And what is Q's name now?

Hungry said:
I was Q, wasn't there a name thread?

LMAO
I am soooo out of it.

I feel like I just woke up from a coma.

Now it feels like home here.

:'(

if you click on his profile, you can still see his name (DeathRoh). you can have separate screen names.

I haven't seen/heard BamHi in a long time. Is he still in Germany?

Dunno.

I got a hold of him last year at this time through his old ffball profile.
Maybe we can try that again.

Speaking of which- You signed up yet? Or are you trying to puss out this year... Don't make me call you bad names.

Like ML and GBiA and their smokes, I quit FFL cold turkey and am not looking back.

Honestly, I really just didn't like it anymore and don't miss it at all.

So ..... the BASEMENT is all YOURS, Uncle Rabid!!

bigvic said:
Like ML and GBiA and their smokes, I quit FFL cold turkey and am not looking back.

Honestly, I really just didn't like it anymore and don't miss it at all.

So ..... the BASEMENT is all YOURS, Uncle Rabid!!

Nah. The secret is to just not care too much. The pay leagues will drive you nuts. Both little Rabids want to do ffball this year, so I think I am going to make a 'family' league. And do our annual one too. I'm not e'scared!

Not a bad idea ....I'm sure the little dude would have some fun with it in a few years.

And for the record, I never cared too much ...it's just too much time and by about week #6 I'm over it.

Back