Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mike Shaw, lead back?

dubbsco

"Right now, if we were playing tomorrow, Mike Shaw would be the lead back"- Hoke

Interesting, must have done some good things to impress.

Yeah, sounds like it's going to come down to Shaw/Toussaint and Hoke said that Smith was the 3rd down back that they had chosen earlier on. Makes sense - he seemed to be the one that could always get a yard or two since he's so squirmy. In all honesty it's good to hear that an upperclassman is beating out the rest just because that's how it should be.

Glad to see Shaw standing out, and pretty excited about Touissant (hopefully he can stay healthy).

I'm just glad that it's upperclassman that we're talking about. I was a little worried that the freshman was getting hyped early on. I'm tired of what's been happening the past 3 years of relying significantly on the incoming freshman in very important rolls.

Back