Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hey sggatacl, It's Your Girlfriend's Big Night Out

tinselwolverine

Monster, just to be clear, I'm referring to his avatar girlfriend, the naked blonde girl there with the pink hand wraps, Olympic champion and MMA's (and ESPN, "The Body Edition's") own Ronda Rousy, taking on Sarah Kaufman in "Strikeforce" tonight on Showtime.

I'll be tuning in, gonna be quite a cat fight, I expect...

Hell yes. I'm curious to see this fight because Kaufman's stand up is waaaaaay better than Rousey's. 2 female main events in one year. Never thought I'd see that day.

Strikeforce is praying for a Rousey victory, gotta keep that hype train rolling.

Now, for what really matters...

When are we gonna see Sarah naked, ya think?

That last fight between Bowels (I think that was his name) and the Belgian guy was pretty good. Pretty evenly matched, and a lot of striking.

Yeah, I think that take down reversal into the submission attempt won it for him.

Jacare with a brutal KO. I see him in the UFC in a year or so.

I've got this feeling Kaufmann is going to knock Rhonda the fuck out. Weird gut feeling.

Well, I've been listening to my gut since I was 14 years old, and frankly speaking, I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.

FUCKING ARM BAR

Last edited:
I've got this feeling Kaufmann is going to knock Rhonda the fuck out. Weird gut feeling.

If Kaufman wasn't gonna land a seriously hard punch on the button right as Rousey was coming in, or a really good combo to make Rousey respect charging in - which she didn't - she had very little chance.

Rousey walked right through the blows and into the hold and grappling (actually I don't understand that part of it as well as the strikng part) and it was over.

Kaufmann was scared shitless from the start. I didn't expect that because she is a former champion. She looked terrified when Rousey moved in.

Back