Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chris Perez the real life Kenny Powers?

Perez should know better than to engage a fan, but I guess he doesn't.

What I wanna know is who was the other Indian?

Hoping it's not just a bullpen catcher or someone.

I sent perez a twitter message, told him he was a classless crumb, with a face made for radio.

He's my main closer on the '69 Pilots, so I'll not rile him.

Perez needs to do better but fans these days are overboard with the personal stuff, IMO.

Perez is a clown...lol.

I did the same back in the day with Juan Gonzalez when he was a Tiger, lol. I was with Slick. We were bashing him so bad in right field, it looked like he wanted to kill us. He said something to us but it was too muffled to understand. A fan came to his rescue though....it was pretty cool.

If fans are humorous and resourceful with their heckling, and they do some research on the player, the players generally respond positively to it.

The guy at the Giants'-Tigers' game July a year ago with the bearded soccer ball yelling "WILLLLLSON! WILLLSON! I'M SORRY!" Was a big hit with the Giants' bullpen.

Byco, is the new avatar Eddie Brinkman, from back in the day?

hmmmmm....

51yir2DQWtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I think it is...

Last edited:
Yep, so's the signature. There's a connection between the two.

Yeah - and you used the f bomb too!

Of course, you didn't use it yourself - just quoted it.

Have to maintain that journalistic integrity, of course...

Back