Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Good Read - NY Times Blog Lions Preview

That is the most accurate assessment of the team I've read to date.

Pretty good analysis. I think they can go 9-7 if everything goes right. Unfotunately, that rarely happens.

Good article. Lately I have been getting that feeling of impending doom when it comes to the lions season...I think it has just been programmed into me over the years.

Yea I am both nervous and excited for this season. I feel like its time for them to finally have a good season but with all the injuries already in the preseason I just hope they all get healthy and put together a good season.

I'm interested to know the injury situation with other teams, but don't care enough to look into it. I'm pretty sure at this point we're no different than most other teams in that aspect. It seems like it holds more weight with us I guess because we're trying to get to being winning team, while the winning teams adjust to this kind of stuff all the time.

coel73 said:
I'm interested to know the injury situation with other teams, but don't care enough to look into it. I'm pretty sure at this point we're no different than most other teams in that aspect. It seems like it holds more weight with us I guess because we're trying to get to being winning team, while the winning teams adjust to this kind of stuff all the time.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/injuries

Romneybot said:
coel73 said:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/injuries

Yesh! Doesn't look so bad in comparison to the rest of the league

Back