Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

On Saturday I will officially not be a resident

josh200612

of Columbus,Ohio! I'm moving to Charlotte, North Carolina I will be getting Direct TV so I will have the BTN. One question so the Michigan games will be on ESPN or ESPN2 for me and not ABC? Hopefully there are some Michigan friendly bars around there that's what I'm about to look up now.

rednutz might be able to help you with that. he lives around Raleigh-Durham.

It's either ABC or ESPN2- one will show the Michigan game, the other will show USC Minnesota, depending on the region ...but Direct TV gets both ESPN and ESPN2 doesn't it? (I really have no experience with DrectTV...)

go to mgoblue.com - game central - they will have info on broadcast network
used to have link to coverage maps from espn/abc

you might have to get those codverage maps from abc/espn websites

Seems to me the whole east coast should get our game on ABC instead of 2 since the only other regional on ABC at that time is USC-Minny which will be on ABC out west, no?

Then, we should get USC-Minny on 2, yes?

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Seems to me the whole east coast should get our game on ABC instead of 2 since the only other regional on ABC at that time is USC-Minny which will be on ABC out west, no?

Then, we should get USC-Minny on 2, yes?

That would be correct...unless the universe has changed radically...I would say there's a 99.9% chance I'll be watching Michigan on ESPN 2 on the big screen, with USC and Minny on one of the small screens...

Found a Michigan Bar in Downtown Charlotte! Tavern On The Tracks! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

josh200612 said:
Found a Michigan Bar in Downtown Charlotte! Tavern On The Tracks! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Good deal.

An aside: Are you giving yourself Karma points?
laugh.png

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
josh200612 said:

Good deal.

laugh.png

Can you even do that? I really don't know how I'm getting them to be honest.

josh200612 said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Good deal.

laugh.png

You can't. Well, you can, but only a few of us know how.

I know where you've gotten a few. ;)

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
josh200612 said:

You can't. Well, you can, but only a few of us know how.

I know where you've gotten a few. ;)

;)

Back