Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ABC/ESPN 2011 Coverage Maps

theo said:
Still blank

laugh.png

Welcome to the board.

Blank. As is my channel guide.

I know the schedule says ABC and ESPN2, just not sure if there's another game at the same time and they'll have one on ABC and the other on ESPN2.

Maybe if they weren't so busy dicking with "a more robust board", they could let their paying customers know where to find the games they want to see.

Channel guide updated (on Thursday) -- ESPN2 @ 1:30 MST

Da Gophers v SC is on ABC in these parts, apparently

bigvic said:

Same here in cali. Espn2 says um vs wmu or usc game. Usually that means one is on espn and the other abc. Abc just says college fball is scheduled.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
bigvic said:

Same here in cali. Espn2 says um vs wmu or usc game. Usually that means one is on espn and the other abc. Abc just says college fball is scheduled.

Yeah, I always get a little adrenaline rush checking the guide and making sure the game is on. every once in a while we will get the ESPN analog broadcast instead of ESPN HD or the game listed will be wrong, but the past couple years the ABC/ESPN2 maps have been correct and usually here in CO the Pac-12/Big-12 game gets the ABC slot.

Back