Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MNF Sold Out

sansumo

in less than an hour! Thanksgiving is selling fast.

Thats awesome. Football is looking good in the D. Well hopefully the team matches or exceeds the optimism.

Its fucking stupid, me and a buddy went to buy tickets for the MNF game at 10am on the nose and they were already sold out. How in the fuck is that possible.

Whats worse is that the cheapest seats were $43 bucks half hour later on StubHub the same tickets were going for $89....Umm isnt that illegal

no its not illegal. It just sucks. Although it feels like highway robbery lol.

I wait all my fricken life to go to a MNF in Detroit to see the Lions and they sell the whole game out in less than 1 minute.

Just watch stub hub for a while and wait for the ticket prices to drop. As the game gets closer the people will want to sell the tickets and the prices will drop.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]I logged on at 10:00:08 am this morning and the game was sold out.

So what you're saying is that you got no tickets?

yeah which makes no sense. Its impossible to even find a game and select a pay method in 8 seconds.

I used to do the same thing before I got season tickets the net gets flooded with purchases and the good games seats sell out before you even have a chance even if you are set up for the 10am opening.

Thats because tickets basically all went to the people at the box office. That happened to me this year when I tried to buy Jimmy Buffet tickets. But then got them for regular price for the show this weekend. Just had to be patient.

Sorry about that bro. Maybe you find some elsewhere. Good luck.

I went to stubhub and looks like they have plenty though a bit pricey.

Monitor Stub hub and Craigslist all the time, you get people who sell cheap but they are gone pretty fast.

Back