Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Messing with Sasquatch

Several gardeners in my neighborhood grow pumpkins. Eventually, pumpkins get thrown in the woods (or in composters). I like to point out to neighbors, "there's a squash in these woods."

did you guys know that I am a sasquatch? it's true. Vic met me; he can confirm.

I stand 6'5" and weigh 285. I'm about the medium height and weight of my species.

I posted that pic of me a while back where I look like a normal guy, but it was a fake. I was just trying to fit in.

Several gardeners in my neighborhood grow pumpkins. Eventually, pumpkins get thrown in the woods (or in composters). I like to point out to neighbors, "there's a squash in these woods.[1]"

[1] A pumpkin is a gourd-like squash of the genus Cucurbita and the family Cucurbitaceae

I felt an explanation should have been provided with the use of a big footnote.

Back