Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fantasy WR question

axemillen

You have to choose between. AJ Green, Roy Williams and Lance Moore. You can keep 2. The other gets cut.

Green and Moore.

Green will get points based on he is their weapon and he is talented. Moore is the third option for Drew Brees who is an elite qb and uses all his weapons. Williams came in out of shape and that oline is horrendous. Although he might put up some good numbers.

Thanks for the responses. I was thinking green and moore also but the fact that roy is probably gonna be the number one in chicago kinda made me think twice about keeping him over moore.

Eventually Roy will move down the depth chart as soon as Chicago comes to its sense

Do you think Breaston might be a better option over roy and moore?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Eventually Roy will move down the depth chart as soon as Chicago comes to its sense

I doubt it, have you seen what they have at WR?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Eventually Roy will move down the depth chart as soon as Chicago comes to its sense

You must have forgotten that Mike Martz is the O-coordinator in Chicago because you said come to its senses.

Cut Green in a second unless it is PPR or dynasty. No offense in Cincy with Dalton under center this year. Moore is Brees' top redzone target and Roy will be given every chance to succeed. I think Roy sucks but they will try to make him into a target especially in the red zone.

I wouldnt trust Cutler to throw the ball in the redzone. He is a interception master in the redzone. He just throws points away.

These are bench wideouts. I have Calvin Johnson, Mike Williams (tb) and steve johnson

axemillen said:
These are bench wideouts. I have Calvin Johnson, Mike Williams (tb) and steve johnson

Thats not a bad receiving corp. I would cut all those wideouts that you started the thread with and start collecting RBs.

Keep Moore for sure, he is a decent bye week replacement/flex in a pinch.

Alright I just offered up green in a trade. Keeping moore and cutting roy. May use the extra spot from cutting roy to grab Tim Hightower...I love fantasy football lol

Back