Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ABCD

packersfantheo

Please tell me someone sent he/she/it a link. I'd miss reading that weird robot dialect.

theo said:
Please tell me someone sent he/she/it a link. I'd miss reading that weird robot dialect.

This with your second post when I welcomed you with your first? What's up with that?

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
theo said:

This with your second post when I welcomed you with your first? What's up with that?

My bad, I didn't go back and look at that thread. You can look now, I thanked you for your welcome.

theo said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:

My bad, I didn't go back and look at that thread. You can look now, I thanked you for your welcome.

I didn't mean it that way. I meant I was rethinking my welcome due to you wanting abcd here.
grin.png

I don't mind abcd here, but apparently everyone else does.

I agree, theo.

ABCD said he was going to hold out on the old board as long as possible, as like a tribute to Bo or something.

If he doesn't show up here, I will be sad. personally, I found him pretty damn knowledgeable about the finer details of the sport.

Count me in with the ABCD-friendly. I disagree strongly with at least one of his positions, but I'd rather have him around.

I appreciate some of what he brings to the table, but 90% of his posts over the past few years were no better than Dinky's. Actually worse than those, at least Dinky varied up his game a little bit.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
theo said:

I didn't mean it that way. I meant I was rethinking my welcome due to you wanting abcd here.
grin.png

Well my post was a joke. Sort of. The Michigan board just won't be the same without . . . . . A B C D . . . . .

theo said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:
grin.png

Well my post was a joke. Sort of. The Michigan board just won't be the same without . . . . . A B C D . . . . .

and the T I M E L Y P L A Y!!!

eDIT: uH OH, sPAcing DOEsn't WORk hERe. hE'LL HatE It!!

I guarantee we will all get sick of it again in 5 minutes. I wish he could just have a normal conversation.

abcd is very old school, been around for a long time and then went wackjob with all the DeBord nonsense and the MOB.

But I agree with Red and MC and have always liked his contributions, just not the DeBord trolling ...which is what it was.

But he does understand schemes and the game. Personally, I think he's socially awkward in the real world and it comes across on the board. Almost like an autistic kid brilliant at math but who can't make eye contact with anyone.

I kind of miss him and I kind of don't I guess this isnt really home without him in a way. I even almost miss some of the trolls...ALMOST

wheels002 said:
I kind of miss him and I kind of don't I guess this isnt really home without him in a way. I even almost miss some of the trolls...ALMOST

I like ABCD's uniqueness. I hope he comes eventually.

As far as the trolls... It would be kind of cool for them to be under the thumb of our mods... Monster and Art DeathBalls LMAO

I liked it when someone like dubbs would come along and start complaining they couldn't understand what ABCD was trying to say, and it was too complicated... and then ABCD would quote Schembechler: "We are not here to make this easy for you."

M_RABID said:
wheels002 said:

As far as the trolls... It would be kind of cool for them to be under the thumb of our mods... Qmonster and Art DeathBalls LMAO

Who is Qmonster?

Hungry said:
M_RABID said:

As far as the trolls... It would be kind of cool for them to be under the thumb of our mods... monster and Art DeathBalls LMAO

Who is Qmonster?
-embarrassing shit removed-
I don't know what I was thinking.

Uh, RABID .... quiluse is Hungry over here and was stay hungry for a while on espn. Monster is a diff dude altogether

Rabid is like that weird distant uncle you have that screws up everyone's name when he shows up at family reunions.

Back