Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs Boise State Game Thread

It's time! I hope the first offensive play is a playaction bomb. Like Cousins to Cunningham use to do.

Sparty is making Boise look like they've replaced their whole team with backups...

Maxwell looks very accurate, Bell is running well, and the defense was swarming.

Yeah that went from a big play to a disaster. The D held up, just need not to over pursue.

If that was dirty, than there are a lot of dirty players in football.

I'm not going to rag Maxwell. This is a pretty big game to start off a career. He looks like he'll be solid as the season goes on.

I can deal with the offense not clicking tonight, but no excuse for the D to not be getting any pressure on the QB.

Boy, I feel bad for Maxwell that first one wasn't his fault but he seems like he's lost a lot of confidence since.

Need to just run the ball and worry about Maxwell next week. After that first pick, he has been garbage.

We have other backs and he has no confidence. He needs to just throw short and keep the chains moving, no taking chances.

say what you want but Boise State is taking it to them tonight. not sure Dantonio Drew it up this way

Back