Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Today I got my under the lights jersey and coin.

wheels002

I am so ready for this game it isn't even funny. The season needs to hurry up and get here. I will say the jersey doesn't look as bad as I thought and the coin that came with it is pretty cool to. I have wanted a shoelace jersey anyway so I used this game as an excuse to buy one. I can not wait for this game. I know the crowd will be crazy.

The rest of my ND tickets are in the mail, perhaps arriving today (though I am not home) ..!

Can't wait either!!

Has anyone thought about a meet and greet for the game? I am not sure how many of us are going but I know there are several.

In our case, we got a bit lucky and are just a bit ... good! ;)

Months ago we decided to try to make the ND game and as Alumni, put in a request for the tickets, packaged with SDSU. My friend in A2 went to the ticket office the morning of 4/20 and waited for the 8:30 opening, and said he was about 12th in line.

In charitable fashion, a buddy of mine in LA with UM season tix with his Dad gave his tickets to us as well -- giving my son his first MICHIGAN home game in stadium experience.

Free place to stay (just down from the Tiricos, who we may just end up TP'ing) and advanced airfare from DEN to DTW = ND night game!!

(and maybe the SDSU game too, though I imagine we'll wind up selling those)

This is actually one of the games I will be coming up to attend. I can't wait either. Day before my birthday, let's hope for a win!

As far as meeting up. I'm always game to meet Michigan fans, it's tough find any down here.

Thanks and by the way, mad props for the Sig Pic - The Wire was simply incredible and Omar by far the best character.

The little dude is pretty young but he's dead set on going to the game. He was 10 months old when he tailgated on the golf course for the 2007 win over PSU but clearly doesn't remember it.

He's been to 4 Broncos games, a handful of Rockies, Nuggets and even an Avs game (he says he likes both the Wings and Avs, but we're working on that ...and he is only 4 1/2 afterall)

wheels002 said:
Has anyone thought about a meet and greet for the game? I am not sure how many of us are going but I know there are several.

I'm thinking I'll look for that flag with the bull and go visit Vic.

You've still got plenty of time to steer him in the right direction. While you're at it you should introduce him to the Lions. October 30th they play Denver, buy him a Suh jersey too!

Ha!! Anyone, look for the flag and come by!! Might just have some of that Colorado Medicinal too, you just don't know!

As for the Donkeys/Lions, they played last yr in the pre-season and I actually ran into a friend from M undergrad who was sitting down our row. I recall going to a T'giving game in Detroit vs Denver and Elway in 1990 where Barry went buckwild.

I like the Lions and look forward to the game.

As for the little dude, he's a WOLVERINE, BRONCOS, RED WINGS, ROCKIES, BUFFALOES, NUGGETS fan ...who says he likes the Avs too, but that's only because of his older cousin. He's been able to sing The Victors verbatim since he was 2yrs old and says that Buckeyes "eat Taco Bell."

(my wife has been conditioning him since very young that Taco Bell is Yucky and he came up with the association himself. We drove past a TB and he says from his carseat, "Taco Bell ...Yuck! Daddy, Buckeyes eat Taco Bell!")

I will admit, I got a bit choked up ....

I bought a 4 pack just for tickets to the ND game. Although I am going to the others I REALLY wanted tickets to this one. being a single dad I usually dont spend money on myself but for once I just said fuck it and bought em.

Back