Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bears post on ESPN Board

adam86107

This was just too good not to share. This Bears fan has it all figured out, and I mean how could he be wrong with "Jay "the bird" Cutler" at the helm. hahaha

Loose Piles Post #13: Aug 23, 1:39 am Quote | Report Violation
Total Posts: 16
I'm the biggest Bears fan here so I'm going to have to set some of you trolls straight on this. Mike "Madman" Martz isn't going to show all his tricks in a preseason game. His offense has some new wrinkles and in the regular season he's going to show the wrinkles and straighten the wrinkles. How will teams stop Jay "The Bird" Cutler? Madden 12 has his thoring power at 98. That means this team has the ability to score on every play with only one snap needed. Look at this team you got Jay "The Bird" Cutler, Roy "The Natural" Williams, Devin "Pester" Hester, Brian "Awesome" Urlocker, Lance "Big Boy" Briggs. Jonny "Knick Knack' Knox and this O-line is starting to jel. Name a better roster I dare you.

I'm the biggest Bears fan, my favorite player is Earl Locker.

THAT MOTHERFUCKER CALLED ROY "professional butterfingers decoy" WILLIAMS "THE NATURAL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW MAN, WOW!!!!!!!

And not a single Bears fan has said anything to him... and I thought WE were homers...

MalFunkShun said:
And not a single Bears fan has said anything to him... and I thought WE were homers...

I noticed that too, couldn't believe they let that one slide.

My favorite part was the madden's arm strength rating. Colts should release manning and pick up jamarcus russel then

Roy the natural Williams might not even be the starter, LOL

Bears WRs coach Darryl Drake made it clear Wednesday that Roy Williams' starting job is in danger based on his conditioning and performance.
"He understands that Johnny (Knox) is there, and Johnny is hungry, and Johnny wants his spot back," said Drake. "If things don

Who the hell is going to start for them then? Knox and Hester? Knox and Bennett?

[quote="tsmith7559":5dlklltp]Roy the natural Williams might not even be the starter, LOL

Bears WRs coach Darryl Drake made it clear Wednesday that Roy Williams' starting job is in danger based on his conditioning and performance.
"He understands that Johnny (Knox) is there, and Johnny is hungry, and Johnny wants his spot back," said Drake. "If things don

I like to imagine the GM interview went something like this....

Bill Ford Jr.- Martin, why do you think you deserve this job?

Mayhew - I can get a 1st and 3rd for Roy Williams.

Bill Ford Jr. - (laughing hystarically) You're hired. Here's $20M.

boogerlovejoy said:
I like to imagine the GM interview went something like this....

Bill Ford Jr.- Martin, why do you think you deserve this job?

Mayhew - I can get a 1st and 3rd for Roy Williams.

Bill Ford Jr. - (laughing hystarically) You're hired. Here's $20M.

I know at forst no one was happy he got the job because we lumped him in with Millen but after he pulled that deal off and fleeced Jerry we all were shocked. Jerry really thought Roy on that team could take them to the Super Bowl that year and instead they didnt even make the playoffs.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
My favorite part was the madden's arm strength rating. Colts should release manning and pick up jamarcus russel then

That gives the kids age away automatically. That, or he's semi-retarded. I'll say 13 years old.

Back