Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MAN, ESPN forums really suck!

G

... seriously, I went over there for fun and it's amazing how God-awful the boards themselves are.

UMDixon is another former Reg who we should invite too - he was on the older, less robust version.

maybe he is ... he made a post there and remarked how awful the new forum was. wasn't sure if he'd been by or not.

if anyone sees him, send him a message. I looked and couldn't find his profile.

I told him to ask if interested and that someone (I'd) PM him -

yeah go ahead. If you know anyone still on that board, feel free to send messages. In the beginning i would have been happy with 100 members, but now that we're (almost) at 400 members, I'm feeling greedy. I want 500.

He's a good poster from what I recall. MGeezer, Byco, Dixon ... what about Mich_QB_U, has he registered here?

pretty sure Mich QB U has been here. he just doesn't really post until football starts

oh yeah, dixon's been in my fantasy football leagues.

There is nobody posting on the ESPN boards. 500 would be fantastic. There were a few more asking on the old Tiger board but I did not recognize them. The Wolverine board is already the #2 board and during football season it is going to explode..

Back