Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

San Fransisco looking tough

tbone413

They are playing really solid so far today. Have held the packers to just 7 pts.Its going to be an extremely tough game next week. I am not expecting a win, which is why this first game was so important. Didntwant to start 0-2.

The offense will definitely have to have their shit together all game next week to have a shot.

I love the way today played out. Mental toughness was stronger than normal overcoming 3 very painful INTs. The guys got a ton of work to do, but glad they overcame adversity and the D was good despite DB injuries.

Yeah I'm not expecting a win next week especially after watching the 49ers game. That said I'll be watching next week knowing that any given Sunday anything is possible.

The refs have been horrible this game. Not that I mind because I hate the Pack

I love watching Harbaugh go ape shit on referee's....

Peyton looked good tonight.

Bonus: Steelers lose.

Cant tell he missed all of last year, thats for sure. He took Polomalu out of the game most of the night..you gamble on Peyton n you'll pay.

I have to admit I love watching Peyton when he gets rolling and the 4th qtr last night was vintage Peyton.

Back