Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT - new tv season used to start about now.. have to wait

I thought the last season ended with everybody except Ducky and Palmer dead.

I thought that was the end of the series.

Who is going to replace Gibbs?

Who is going to replace Dinozzo?

Who is going to walk my dogs?

I know this guy who met DiNozzo once. Can't really recall the details, but somebody did.

Pretty sure it was GoBlueinAtlanta

Am I the only person here watching Parenthood? That started up again last night.

That show is weird in that the hour seems to go by in about 25 minutes. Maybe TW understands why it seems to be that way.

Am I the only person here watching Parenthood? That started up again last night.

That show is weird in that the hour seems to go by in about 25 minutes. Maybe TW understands why it seems to be that way.

Yes.....lol

The TV shows I actually look forward to are Dexter, Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels, Breaking Bad (last season), modern family and my one crime drama that I actually like is Person of Interest.

Not wedded to a TV series that's on the TV. More an HBO GO person and Netflix.

I was just watching Longmire, but I kept missing hte last 2 minutes due to the show running over. Very irritating, but its over now

The wife watches Bones and that kicks off next week, but yeah, the majority of things are waiting until the end of september. Its not a big deal to me, since we're still watching things on the dvr. You just have to get into Burn Notice and you'll be ok.

The League ....on FX.

Taco and Andre (and the cast) crack me up. I've been laughing out loud at times watching on my iPad on a plane.

I was just watching Longmire, but I kept missing hte last 2 minutes due to the show running over. Very irritating, but its over now

The wife watches Bones and that kicks off next week, but yeah, the majority of things are waiting until the end of september. Its not a big deal to me, since we're still watching things on the dvr. You just have to get into Burn Notice and you'll be ok.

Bones was good for me until Temperance and other guy got married.

The League ....on FX.

Taco and Andre (and the cast) crack me up. I've been laughing out loud at times watching on my iPad on a plane.

Ruxin and Pete are my personal favorites. Can't stop laughing no matter how many times I've seen an episode

Back