Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

COD Modern Warfare 3

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
due out in November.

[flash=350,287:6k85mliy]http://www.youtube.com/v/jNjCv9OIF-M&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:6k85mliy]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

oh yeah and I''m gonna check out battlefield 3 as well.

Looks good, but I'm really excited for Battlefield 3. From what I've seen so far the graphics look ridiculous, PC or not. And I'm a big fan of the destructible environment. It doesn't hurt that I need a break from the COD series after Black Ops consuming so much of my free time for the last year lol.

Man that looks fun, hope they have an online co-op, would even settle for the spec-ops. And it would be nice to scroll through kill streaks.

Damn FPS. They make too many of those :) Don't understand the fascination with FPS games.

BF 3 >>>> MW 3!!!
[flash=350,287:uke25whm]http://www.youtube.com/v/NDDfPxF3EFE&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:uke25whm]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
{
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Damn FPS. They make too many of those :) Don't understand the fascination with FPS games.
I've been playing FPS since the original doom and old unreal games.. Those were fun times..

I like the third person adventure or action adventure. The point and click games were the best. I hate games where its always go go go, kill kill kill.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I like the third person adventure or action adventure. The point and click games were the best. I hate games where its always go go go, kill kill kill.

Yeah dude games with constant action where you're massacring other players from around the globe while using a variety of fully customizable automatic weapons and explosives really suck ass ;)

I like to take my time. Be casual about. Like a Mass Effect 2. Not everyone thinks fps is the all that. Plus most of those online people stink at game play.

Its cool man, to each their own. Everybody is gonna like what they're gonna like, I wasn't being serious. I've been sitting in the hospital with my wife for going on 9 hours now while she's being induced into labor so I'm a little slap happy and bored.

Scratch that, 11 hours. I can't even think straight
shocked.gif

Are they bringing back special ops (2 player mode?) .. that was my favorite thing about MW2 and then black ops didnt have it. Had to play that gay zombie shit.

im not really excited for either game, really. i find it hard to get into FPSes now that dont have at least a little RPG element to them. ive never played the battlefield series and the CoD series jumped the shark with MW2 (world at war was meh, but not outrageous/ridiculous and short as hell like the last 2 games have been).

im looking forward to Metro: Last Light, among other games.

....I WANT HALF LIFE 3, DAMMIT!

I will always be a Halo guy over COD and Battlefield, however nothing compares to Counter Strike on the PC

The campaigns for FPS are getting weaker and weaker, its all about the online play these days. Never really played CS but a coworker of mine is all about it, he used to stumble in like a zombie bragining about how his clan made 20K last night. Word is they are making a new CS.

Back