Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What System/Systems

dannydiggler

I've got a 360 and a ps3 along with my Macbook Pro ( not ideal I know
grin.png
). What system does everyone else waste their time on?

I've got a 360. had a ps3, but i got pissed off one day and sold it. Anyone has a PS3 sitting around...I'll give you my address! lol

I didn't want to list the ds that I have for the reason you just wrote... Kind of embarrassing.....

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I didn't want to list the ds that I have for the reason you just wrote... Kind of embarrassing.....
whats embarrassing about it? its a fun, well-designed RPG. little kids are too stupid to play it right anyways lol

my wife has a DS lite that my son plays with now. I've been meaning to buy DQ9, but haven't yet. I wish they would have kept that series on console.

but then again, my son is OBSESSED with Halo. He's 4.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I have black and its something that I would never tell a female.
ive got black and heartgold, and my gf thinks my nerdiness is adorable and endearing
tongue.png

of course, we met on a geek dating site, so i would be rather disappointed if she didnt lmao

Got a 360.

And pokemon games are the shit, though the originals are still the GOAT, and they've just gotten worse and worse.

After silver and gold they've been trash.

Gaming PC I built myself and a 360 and Wii that I haven't played or even plugged in in months.

Xbox360

Usually play Madden, NHL, Halo, and few other games. Would be happy to share gamertag with anyone just message me.

I got a PS3 and 360 (bought both using credit card points), mostly play shooter games (cod) on the 360 but ill rent what ever is the latest and greatest from redbox.

I won an XBOX 360 from the Mountain Dew contest where you inserted cap codes and there were drawings every hour. Got it 1 week before actual release. Played Kameo and Need for Speed, which came with, until I could con my wife into letting me purchase some games.

I own a PS3 that I got because it had the best BlueRay player out there for awhile.

But . . . (and the reason I have to con my wife in the first place)

I own or have owned:
Atari 2600
Coleco
Atari 8000
Commodore 64
Nintendo (played this the longest - had 8 controllers)
Gameboy
Playstations I and II
XBOX

Ridiculous number of accessories for all of them. I regret never getting the DS, but I don't think I was deprived. :*)

Anyway,
On XBOX Live BlueWolverine20 is the gamer tag. I play CoD whenever I can - Daughter made me change it from KAWDUP because she used it too, until I got the family pack for XBox Live Gold.

Still plan to buy a Wii as my nieces and nephews start getting older.

One more thing. Got an original IBM PC (with no hard drive) in 1983, and have been playing PC computer games ever since. I am a video game junkie. Absolute favorites back then were Wizardry and King's Quest I.

Wait for the wii U, kawdup. That thing looks amazing!

OK Thanks Monster. Save the money. When does it come out?

Also does anyone have the XBox kinnect and like it?

I think spring or summer next year. The kinect is okay, but it's more of a group game. Really boring outside of that.

Isn't that the same with Wii? Friends that I know that own it only play it if people want too. I have a friend that has the kinect and he says its pretty sweet for kids games. I was thinking of getting it for tiger woods but then I heard the 720 is supposed to be out by Xmas(same with ps4) so I figured I would wait Incase there is compatibility issues.

Back