Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cutler

I'm changing both of the Chicago games to wins after watching this debacle. The O-Line for the Bears continues to be horrendous. Fairley and Suh should be able to wreak some havoc on him.

I have him in FFL in a league with 2x QB roster and a shitty draft order.

I tried to draft him objectively based on these FFL sites, but think he's a punk.

Peyton Fucking Manning and Tim Fucking Tebow are both ballsier than Jay.

I have him in FFL in a league with 2x QB roster and a shitty draft order.

I tried to draft him objectively based on these FFL sites, but think he's a punk.

Peyton Fucking Manning and Tim Fucking Tebow are both ballsier than Jay.

I never pick guys in FFL that I despise. No matter how good they all, no fun that way.

Anyone here how bad Forte is? Will he be back next week?

Cutlers line is bad and thats obvious, but I think the get an even worse rep because crybaby doesn't know where to go with the ball. Some of those sacks he has more than enough time. He doesn't read or adjust presnap and it seems like he stares down his #1 option on the play for about 3 seconds before panicking. #1 option, #1 option, #1 option...shit wheres my RB!?!

Aside from that, I hope his line just quits on him all together. Who would want to play for a guy like him? Constantly pouting, spiking the football, throwing his arms up, throwing teammates under the bus, screaming at an olineman and then pushing him in his back like a little girl..thats not leadership man. I know if I ever had a teammate like that, we would constantly bump heads. Sure it's ok to get in a guys face now n then (Rodgers, Brady, Manning) and let them know you need better from them, but the way he goes about it is ridiculous.

Cutlers line is bad and thats obvious, but I think the get an even worse rep because crybaby doesn't know where to go with the ball. Some of those sacks he has more than enough time. He doesn't read or adjust presnap and it seems like he stares down his #1 option on the play for about 3 seconds before panicking. #1 option, #1 option, #1 option...shit wheres my RB!?!

Aside from that, I hope his line just quits on him all together. Who would want to play for a guy like him? Constantly pouting, spiking the football, throwing his arms up, throwing teammates under the bus, screaming at an olineman and then pushing him in his back like a little girl..thats not leadership man. I know if I ever had a teammate like that, we would constantly bump heads. Sure it's ok to get in a guys face now n then (Rodgers, Brady, Manning) and let them know you need better from them, but the way he goes about it is ridiculous.

I agree with this. Ive never seen a QB throw his Oline under the bus as often as he does. He has every excuse in the book ready for why he didnt perform his job correctly. You never see the top QBs place the blame on their teammates. Its also ridiculous to watch him have a melt down every time something goes wrong. Add in the fact that he talks a lot of smack against teams he is facing and I would be very angry at Cutler if he was my teammate. You need to act like a professional when you play in the NFL. Other teams feed off of that emotion..it does the Bears no good whatsoever.

I never pick guys in FFL that I despise. No matter how good they all, no fun that way.

Schefter says possible high ankle sprain...could be one of those nagging types.

I have Michael Bush in one of my leagues and it's saying that Forte is out for at least 2 weeks for sure.

it's a 4 week inury for a RB at a minimum some Chicago press is saying could be as long as 8 weeks

Last edited:
Lovie said yesterday it isn't a high ankle sprain....so who knows when you see Forte again.

Well he is injured not hurt I believe. If Forte was just hurt they wouldn't bring back another RB. Bringing in another back tells me that they will be without Forte for more than 1 week.

Back