Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

eli

mhughes0021

blows. 3 picks in first half. Just threw a pick 6 to our boy eric wright!

lol of course the giants are gonna win instead..eli's WR's make alot of plays for him also in these comebacks..

lol of course the giants are gonna win instead..eli's WR's make alot of plays for him also in these comebacks..

and CJ doesn't make alot of plays for Staff...lol , you homers crack me up.

510 yds and 3 TDs...ya he blows.

Last edited:
didn't say he doesn't..only difference is CJ gets all the credit usually..as where eli gets most of his..

Cruz was a 2nd team All Pro last year , and Nicks has his nuts slobbered over like he's already in the HoF.....c'mon dude get your head outta your ass.

Eli has 2 rings....dude gets it done.

Cruz was a 2nd team All Pro last year , and Nicks has his nuts slobbered over like he's already in the HoF.....c'mon dude get your head outta your ass.

Eli has 2 rings....dude gets it done.

what i'm saying is..CJ gets credit for all of staff's achievements..eli as you pointed out has two very good WR's...but yet ELI gets all of his credit..i think stafford may be the most non talked about young QB in the league...and i have trouble understanding why considering he has put up the best season any of them have been able to manage so far.

easy to make plays when youre wide open with no one covering you. i started this thread in the 2nd qtr. Elis first half sucked....bad. Theres no way anyone can argue that. He sucked....

easy to make plays when youre wide open with no one covering you. i started this thread in the 2nd qtr. Elis first half sucked....bad. Theres no way anyone can argue that. He sucked....

like Stafford a week ago....came through when need though. :tup:

Back