Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anybody want in a UM board Fantasy Football League

We need to see what the problem is. There are only 8 people in it

It says the maximum teams is set to 10.

Can't understand why you can't join.

It says the league is full because Yahoo automatically reserves spots for the people who were in the league last year. The commish needs to go and remove people who haven't actually signed up yet to free up the spots.

theo said:
It says the league is full because Yahoo automatically reserves spots for the people who were in the league last year. The commish needs to go and remove people who haven't actually signed up yet to free up the spots.

Thanks, I'll give him the heads up. Also to increase the maximum to 12.

I just signed up, don't know if i can handle three leagues at once

Well I am getting this message when I try to join:

There was a problem

• There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

Back