Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red - Again

The nickname stemmed from someone's thoughtful description of my appearance. They said "Some people, when they drink too much, they turn red and they look guilty. Red looks like that before he's even started drinking."

It's a weird nickname, I know. ...and I don't really know how to explain it well, but it egged me on. When people said I was looking extra guilty, that meant they were expecting some college behavior from me and I'd better put away the books and deliver.

And here I thought you were a notorious (might even say, nefarious) gang-banger, on the run and hiding out on our "semi-private board."

One good thing about being the mischievous looking one - you keep everyone around you on their toes.

Back