Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

GB vs SEA

mhughes0021

8 sacks already in first half for SEA lol....GBs oline looks like garbage. Go SEA!

What is wrong with offenses this year? Saints having some problems, Packers, Lions, Chargers, Carolina, Dallas, etc. These teams had explosive high scoring offenses last year and this year its just blah

Wow GB just got jobbed big time, not only did Tate push off but it was an INT but the replacement refs probably feared a riot or something and let Seattle keep it for the win.

Now that was funny seeing Green Bay getting jobbed...

Last edited:
Unbelievable!!! The NFL should overturn that call. No way that should stand. Offensive pass interference and a interception but it still goes to Seattle???

But there were a couple of really bad calls especially the missed interference...There is more of a gray area on simultaneous possession.... But the missed flag was funny.. Packer receiver's have done that type of thing for years...

Last edited:
Watching the highlights again, also the roughing the passer call they got that took away what would have been a game ending INT, they say the rule is you can't go low but damn man what else was he supposed to do? It was the only tackle he could have made. He's supposed to just let up and let him go? The whole roughing the passer rules have gone to far the other way. IMO.

Last edited:
I can't stand the Packers so I could care less what they do as long as the loss stays.. But that was a mess..

Freaking hilarious... The NFL needs to save money though and not pay the real refs anymore.. I mean who would have thought owners wanting to keep their millions and billions.. Pay them..

Last edited:
I think this may be the end of replacement officials. If not, Goodell doesn't care about the integrity of the game.

What is wrong with offenses this year? Saints having some problems, Packers, Lions, Chargers, Carolina, Dallas, etc. These teams had explosive high scoring offenses last year and this year its just blah

The Lions problem is that their coordinator waits until the second half to target CJ..

Don't ask me anything about the officials! he might blow a gasket if the questions aren't careful..

I know simultaneous possession is a gray area.. Even if it is close the offensive guy gets it..

And I know its no holds barred on a play like that but that offensive interference was beyond blatant.

I think this will be the game to get rid of scab refs. Can't have the media darlings of the NFL getting cheated too.

Back