Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Best Out - Titus In vs Patriots

lions2011

Javhid won't play , and Titus will see his first pre season action.

good news on both accounts for me....I don't wanna see Javhid again until week #1 and Titus needs game reps.

Based on our luck, he'll get pulled from the game after the first play due to injury.

Romneybot said:
Based on our luck, he'll get pulled from the game after the first play due to injury.

This injury stuff is gonna have to end sooner or later....................
Yeah, I think I'll just keep telling myself that. Sooner or later I'll believe it lol

lol coel I think I have been trying to convince myself that for 10 years.

No way fairley will see the field until probably the regular season. Glad to see Titus back hopefully this crap is behind him.

Dont really understand why you play him (Titus). Kids been back to practice for only like 3 days and two of the days were light loads and he was seen visibly limping afterward lol. Cant imagine our staff is that dumb when it comes to injuries. You know what you have in that kid. Let him learn in practice at his own pace and make it to the season in one piece. Its not like hes going to forget how to run routes...we just need him healthy first.

mhughes0021 said:
Dont really understand why you play him (Titus). Kids been back to practice for only like 3 days and two of the days were light loads and he was seen visibly limping afterward lol. Cant imagine our staff is that dumb when it comes to injuries. You know what you have in that kid. Let him learn in practice at his own pace and make it to the season in one piece. Its not like hes going to forget how to run routes...we just need him healthy first.

they already have him taking first team reps after 3 practices...he must be fine.

mhughes0021 said:

If Young is "visibly limping" around and he's dressed, then the Lions coaching staff is retarded. I don't believe for a second that this kid is limping around. Because if he was, he'd be shelved for the Patriots game. The Lions need this kids speed out there and for him to be 100% healthy. No way they take the chance...they don't have that luxury.

Back