Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fister

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Awesome trade.
IDK about awesome trade yet, the Ms got a couple decent players that could be very good. Or they could be rotten? But to get a young SP that is tied up for 3-4 more yrs, it could be an awesome trade!

batcave76 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Awesome trade.
IDK about awesome trade yet, the Ms got a couple decent players that could be very good. Or they could be rotten? But to get a young SP that is tied up for 3-4 more yrs, it could be an awesome trade!

I knew the Miggy trade was awesome before he took an at bat. You just know. The M's got nothing. Certainly rather have Fister than Jimenez.

My grandma saves all the local newspapers, every single day of the week for the past 20+ years. Anyways the one box she had fell over and there was a sports section that fell out from a month or two ago that the headline says: Raburn helps Fister get out of Hole in 7th

Anyone know if Mikenbig jumped in front of a bus?

He was all over the M's board telling them how bad they raped us because Fister was garbage, and Furbush + Wells were future all stars.

MI_Thumb said:
Anyone know if Mikenbig jumped in front of a bus?

He was all over the M's board telling them how bad they raped us because Fister was garbage, and Furbush + Wells were future all stars.

A couple of the Mariner poster told him to get lost because he was acting totally weird about it. he was going on and on and on about it.. They finally told him to get lost...

3 quality starts so far which is 3 more than Jarrod Washed-up-burn gave us...

cmlfactor said:
3 quality starts so far which is 3 more than Jarrod Washed-up-burn gave us...

Not to mention what Delman Young has brought to table unlike Matt Stairs and Aubry Huff
grin.png

Next year, I would like to see the Tigers re-acquire Furbush and land AJ Dickey.

3-4-5 starters Fister, Dickey, Furbush rotation sounds pretty erotic.

jdeb said:
Next year, I would like to see the Tigers re-acquire Furbush and land AJ Dickey.

And just dump Porcello?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
jdeb said:

And just dump Porcello?
I think you missed the joke, Mitch. ;)

kingofdetroit57 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

And just dump Porcello?
I think you missed the joke, Mitch. ;)

Or maybe Mitch knows something we dont and Porcello actually means something really dirty. Eh, it probably just means sometimes your chicks performs awesome, and sometimes shes just a hot mess...

Yeah it flew a 100 miles over my head. But I'm a clean Catholic boy :) .

Back