Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mike Flanagan suicide

tycobb420

Mike Flanagan apparently blew his head off. They could not id him at first. Apparently, he was distraught over finances. Solid lefty for many years. RIP.

Definitely RIP. But i seriously laughed at the wording on the first sentence...so sensitive. Lol

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Definitely RIP. But i seriously laughed at the wording on the first sentence...so sensitive. Lol

Yeah I did too.

Honestly, though this is a pretty tragic thing, and I hope that somehow his family can get through the fact that he decided to use a lead brush to paint the walls of the house with his face.

Maybe he was another victim of the Bernie Madoff scam....I know a lot of baseball players past, and present, had money invested with him

Oh yea!

[flash=350,287:28u8upky]http://www.youtube.com/v/cHM5U-L9hys&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:28u8upky]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

Thanks Monster, I have been searching online looking for a new gif and came acrossed that a couple of times.

Saw this one too:

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Definitely RIP. But i seriously laughed at the wording on the first sentence...so sensitive. Lol

Well, it's how he went....they could not ID him at first!

The story I read said that he was upset about peoples' perceptions of him being a cause of the O's problems, but that seems asinine. The money issues make more sense, but who really knows?

I heard his wife was divorcing him. Way to take the easy way out.

sorry, but NO bitch is worth killing myself! I love my wife, but if she left me it's my own fucking fault. If I have money problems, it's my own fucking fault. Killing myself just makes me look like a coward in that circumstance.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]sorry, but NO bitch is worth killing myself! I love my wife, but if she left me it's my own fucking fault. If I have money problems, it's my own fucking fault. Killing myself just makes me look like a coward in that circumstance.

With the way things are right now, money problems might not be his fault.

I think when someone reaches the point of taking their life, you can't try to attach a reasonable explaination as to why they did it.

Back