Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dallas Cowboys

beez

Please get offensive line help, trade Dez Bryant to someone who loves his potential, shop Miles Austin because he's a non factor and lets move on. God that was ugly.

And don't forget the leading man, Mr. INT himself, Tony Romo. Man, did he suck.

And don't forget the leading man, Mr. INT himself, Tony Romo. Man, did he suck.

1 wrong route, 1 of his wr's hands AND body in the redzone, one tipped at the line... He made some mistakes but he didn't suck. He didn't have a good game by any means but completing 70% of your passes n havin your WR fail you miserably is tough. He had a bad game but it wasn't as awful as the final numbers would indicate.

31/43 307 yards (3 drops by Dez, 1 by Ogletree) and 2 ints directly caused by your wr, and 1 tipped at the line... its a bad game but not awful by him. I was definitely put off by Bryant and that Oline..great to see Witten play like Witten again though.

Remember Matt Stafford didn't suck....

But remember that he did (in your own words). Tipped passes reflect who? That's right, the QB. Or was it the line's fault the passes were tipped, lol. And the end result was a loss.

But remember that he did (in your own words). Tipped passes reflect who? That's right, the QB. Or was it the line's fault the passes were tipped, lol. And the end result was a loss.

He was being flushed forward because the line was awful again and tried to hit a wide open guys as he was being sacked n the ball was misdirected...like I said..he had a bad game, I just don't htink he sucked. He played "ok" for what was oging on around him. He really didn't play bad until it got to be desperation time and he forced some bad passes.

Terrible game by the Cowboys as a whole though. Also was a little pissed thwe ran the ball like 12 times all game with a line that can't pass protect and Julius Peppers on the other side of it.

The problem with Dallas is Jerry Jones. He is Owner and GM so really the GM answers to no one. Look at the Bryant situation he loves his talent and clearly will continue to overlook his immaturity on and off the field. Bryant reminds me of Roy Williams in many ways he shows flashes of what he could be so Jerry falls in love and once Jerry likes you he will be given every chance in the world. Or Felix Jones another Jerry favorite. The coach tried to bench him from kick returns Jerry said no so Felix is still returning kicks.

He was being flushed forward because the line was awful again and tried to hit a wide open guys as he was being sacked n the ball was misdirected...like I said..he had a bad game, I just don't htink he sucked. He played "ok" for what was oging on around him. He really didn't play bad until it got to be desperation time and he forced some bad passes.

Terrible game by the Cowboys as a whole though. Also was a little pissed thwe ran the ball like 12 times all game with a line that can't pass protect and Julius Peppers on the other side of it.

Throw it away, run or just take a sack. I get the OL failures but Romo was a monumental mess last night.

Back