Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bobby Valentine canned in Bah-stin

He's kind of a dick. But they're not playing real good, the GM sells off the pieces and he gets fired for not competing ;-)

He's kind of a dick. But they're not playing real good, the GM sells off the pieces and he gets fired for not competing ;-)

Yeah, but he basically blamed everything early on Youkilis, everything later on AGon, and then his coaches.

They had to fire him, he was going to get 0 respect from the clubhouse, plus the Boston fans wanted him lynched.

Yeah, but he basically blamed everything early on Youkilis, everything later on AGon, and then his coaches.

They had to fire him, he was going to get 0 respect from the clubhouse, plus the Boston fans wanted him lynched.

Youk. is kind of dick too ;-)

maybe they'll take lamont off our hands again, he was the one cherington wanted till the owners were like ZOMG LETS GET VALENTINE!!!!1!!11!!!ONE!lim x->0 sinx/x!!!

The whole Red Sox nation are dicks.

yep. im moving to rhode island in the spring and really the one thing im not looking forward to (other than leaving all my friends and such) is being surrounded by asshole boston/NY fans.

Last edited:
maybe they'll take lamont off our hands again, he was the one cherington wanted till the owners were like ZOMG LETS GET VALENTINE!!!!1!!11!!!ONE!lim x->0 sinx/x!!!

Good point, I had forgot about that. Lamont could be their next coach.

I'm thinking they make a run at Joe Torre also.

I think the fans at this point are going to demand someone proven, wonder if they may go with a former player as a surprise, similar to what Chicago did with Ventura, like Wade Boggs maybe.

Seeing the BoSox crash and burn makes me very happy.

Seeing the BoSox crash and burn makes me very happy.

Plus 1.

I have rooted for two teams in my life since 1957 the year of the move from Detroit, Our Tigers, and whichever team is playing AGAINST the redsox.
Makes me very happy, from September of 2011 when they went 7 and 20 and this whole year with all their drama and failure on the field and in the clubhouse.

Last edited:
Back