Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Our line doesn't agree with the name either

Screw the names. Do something first and then figure out a name.

Cliff has said that he doesn't hate the name but in his opinion they need to do something name worthy first and I agree with him.

coel73 said:
http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2011/08/silver_crush_nickname_struggle.html

Schwartz should have gone with "Disassembly Line" if anything

Disassembly Line is the real only decent one. Silver Crush is horrible. Sounds like a McDonalds toy.

wheels002 said:
Cliff has said that he doesn't hate the name but in his opinion they need to do something name worthy first and I agree with him.

someone tell Cliff to play some run defense until then his nic is One Trick Pony.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Screw the names. Do something first and then figure out a name.

+1

I'd rather have a boring, nickname-less team that won all the time.

Romneybot said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Screw the names. Do something first and then figure out a name.

+1

I'd rather have a boring, nickname-less team that won all the time.

True; I don't understand why the media is jumping the gun with us. The last two seasons where media guys picked us to really make noise ended horribly. Now everybody wants to know if the pats are gonna pull Brady early in tomorrows game to keep him healthy. We haven't done a damn thing yet.

I wish we weren't the "team du jour", but it's better than getting bashed i guess.

Back