Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Baltimore-Texas

drivergreg

1-0 Baltimore already. Man, I hope Baltimore dumps all over the Rangers.

Ron Washington 3 outs away from going on a month long coke binge.

3-1 O's top of the 9th.

Baltimore up 5-1 now still only 2 outs.

4 runs is a lot to hope for against Jim Johnson.

5-1 now...what a miserable end to the year for Texas. It was all about winning the world series this year after back to back trips. And you go 2-7 in your last 9 games to end up in a wild card game. See ya later.

For some reason I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for Texas getting knocked out tonight... yeeee haaaaaa!!!

5-1 now...what a miserable end to the year for Texas. It was all about winning the world series this year after back to back trips. And you go 2-7 in your last 9 games to end up in a wild card game. See ya later.

It's Karma.

Karma for how Washington acted like a 3 year old in the dugout at time during both ALCS he managed.

Be happy, and clap....cheer your players, but don't jump up and down or do running in place antics.

Tough spot for the teenager and he gets a hit. Bases loaded now. 1 swing could tie it.

O's move on congrats to them... I see the stars lining up.... Hope it keeps going...And you know what I mean and I am not going to say it..

Last edited:
The coke head manager washington will be doing an 8 ball all by himself after this mess.
not much of that foolish handclapping at the top of the dugout steps this game.
up yours too, nolan ryan.
probably will be let go, and hamilton to fa.
nice and quiet in texas too, got to like that.

Seriously? Champagne after a 1 game playoffs to get to go to the division series?

Seems a little overboard, but okay. lol

Hamilton was a jiff'd up red bull maybe even cokesnorten train wreck down the stretch for them..Anybody that even thinks we should go after him in FA.. please think again.

Last edited:
ok here we go...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU RANGERS YOU FUCKING DESERVE THIS YOU FUCKING COKED-UP ASSHOLES.

if the tigers dont win the WS, im pulling for the Orioles.

LOL...Rangers...

The radio announcers on ESPN radio said Hamilton battled vision problems due to too many energy drinks. I have two of those a day sometimes every day and have never had blurred vision. Yeah right...he's on the sauce again...

LOL...Rangers...

The radio announcers on ESPN radio said Hamilton battled vision problems due to too many energy drinks. I have two of those a day sometimes every day and have never had blurred vision. Yeah right...he's on the sauce again...

He's still chasing that buzz...lol.

Back