Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs Indiana game thread

from the stat line, looks like Indiana is keeping Bell in check

How in the fucking hell is Indiana winning? I don't care if they win the game, but they had a 17 pt lead? Makes me have a seizure just thinking about it.

Damn, Maxwell really needs to stop throwing to guys 2-4 yards short of the first on 3rd.

Doubt we even go to a Bowl game this year, just a poorly coached team IMO. so many mental mistakes and the drops happen every game. We have 6 fucking personal fouls in this game.

Is Maxwell 4 ft tall or what???? Get the f'n ball in the air!!!

whoa sparty lol....nice comeback. 10 min ago i was about to come on here and explain how wrong i was about how their strong D and run game would lead them to 1st in the division.

Ugly win! The defense played up to their potential the 2nd half limiting IU to 36 yards and 1 first down. Also the penalties in the 2nd half were fine. Burbridge made some plays.

Well, it's the 6th game, this is what we have for a team. Need to open up the offense and pass to open up the run. O line looked awful.

Basically we have a few more wins in us and the season boils down to Ann Arbor on the 20th.

maxwell actually had a halfway decent game. Bell and the run game sucked. This team is so weird. Have to give credit to the defense in the 4th quarter.

Maxwell has looked pretty good all year, we have 20+ drops or he would be having a great season, he has not thrown an INT since the 1st half of the 1st game and 2 of those were in no way his fault. He is a little cautious out there, but can make all of the throws.

Maxwell has looked pretty good all year, we have 20+ drops or he would be having a great season, he has not thrown an INT since the 1st half of the 1st game and 2 of those were in no way his fault. He is a little cautious out there, but can make all of the throws.

strong arm ill say that....sometimes too strong if thats possible at that level.

strong arm ill say that....sometimes too strong if thats possible at that level.

We've noticed, he rifles it in there when he doesn't need to sometimes. He did take some off from it on a few throws today and showed an improvement.

Worst half of the Dantonio era in the 1st. O line is my biggest concern, how many injuries have we had to starters since Spring of 11'? Probably 7 or 8 and most of them season ending. Arthur Ray Jr. Cancer, Klatt (4 star guard)in Spring game of 11', Ruhland, Burkland, Treadwell, MgGhaha all for the season in the 1st few games of 11', Treadwell for 4 games this year, Fonotu and Jackson for the year now too. Hard to gel as a unit when this happens. Never seen anything like it.

Last edited:
Back