Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2012 Texans = 1998 Broncos

TheVictors

With clear and obvious reason. Watching these Texans is just like watching those Shanahan-era teams and the Jets can't stop them, no matter what they run.

Stretch zone, pulling guards and the play action ...

I'm for any team that wins against the Jets. Now Houston does look better but I've seen their hot starts before that fizzle at the end.

Houston is a powerhouse...no doubt.

One thing i noticed is that if you cover Andre Johnson all, he pouts. Never really seen that from him. He's still a monster, but he didn't seem like he was in the game at all.

Houston is a powerhouse...no doubt.

One thing i noticed is that if you cover Andre Johnson all, he pouts. Never really seen that from him. He's still a monster, but he didn't seem like he was in the game at all.

Definitely doesn't look like PRIME AJ..wonder if age/injuries is in the beginning stages of his decline. Very beginning but could be nonetheless.

They were talking during the game how they have limited his snaps early in the year to keep him fresh for a late run. Gotta be tough to get looks when your snaps are limited and D's are focusing on you.

They were talking during the game how they have limited his snaps early in the year to keep him fresh for a late run. Gotta be tough to get looks when your snaps are limited and D's are focusing on you.

WR get tired?

Oh, bad knees. I guess it matters little now how many balls he's getting since they're 5-0.

Yeah, Texans and Falcons at 5-0 and being humped so hard by ESPNsucks now virtually guarantees neither will make the SuperBowl, let alone both. And Kubiak was on the sideline for a lot of those Shanahan teams that got off to a great start and fizzled. Still, watching their games I see plays straight from the old Broncos games and they're deep (losing Cushing hurts, of course).

Back