Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

VIC! ML! OMG!

Fixed the link.

ESPN board, June 2003. 3 months before I joined.

A couple formats ago.

M_RABID said:
Fixed the link.

ESPN board, 2003.

A couple formats ago.

ahh, was wondering why the format was so different. wish some of the links would work.

I wonder what ever happened to JR MSU.
And I thought the politics got heated NOW. That guy was relentless!

JRMSU is one of the craziest people i've ever seen. Conspiracy theorist! he posts on the MSU board and I don't know if i'd invite him here or not.

STILL?

I thought he'd be, well, I thought Q would be watching him in RL by now! Figured he'd have snapped and done something REALLY bad.

I wonder what ever happened to ImpartialOne.

QuietGuy isn't around anymore is he?

Holy crap!!! 2003?!

Wow!! JR was still active on the boards but rarely the M board and quietguy always showed up just before the season ...he and byco should come over here.

some of you hadn't joined at that time - that was before they started tinkering with espn formats

Back