Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bye bye Reds..

biggunsbob

Grand slam by Buster Posey makes its 6-0 in the top of the 5th as the road teams looks to win all five games in the series..

Grand slam by Buster Posey makes its 6-0 in the top of the 5th as the road teams looks to win all five games in the series..

Come back from 2-0. Hmm. I hope the Tigers-A's series isn't all about home wins. I have bad bad feeling.

Hopefully our star hitters will show up like Posey did today..

I think that it's an omen in our favor. Only one team from that area does it and it's been done now. We got Verlander.

What Verlander can't come out and do is throw at 95 plus in inning one. He needs to work up to that.

Amazing comeback by SF. They lost the first 2 at home and then win 3 in Cinci. Simply amazing. One of the great comebacks in baseball history.

Amazing comeback by SF. They lost the first 2 at home and then win 3 in Cinci. Simply amazing. One of the great comebacks in baseball history.

A comeback series win of a NLDS will never be part of history's greatest moments.

No WS matchup of Sparky's two former teams. I confess myself to be slightly disappointed...

Back