Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

First Preseason game

@Stakesarehigh

Caught some of it while watching the tigers/yankees...team looked ok albeit against an equally bad raptors team.

Maggette performed pretty well when on the floor and I think he'll steal some minutes from depending on the size of the opposing team. Drummond made his presence felt against a subpar frontcourt with seven boards and a nice night in the paint.

To me the team has respectable depth but the real key is going to be Drummonds development pushing Maxiell to the bench and CV further on the bench...if he can develop and have a serious impact this season I think the pistons can win 35 games....

Yeah, I think the Pistons will be a decent team this year. Drummond has looked good in almost every preseason game...I mean good for a kid that should be a freshman in college this year, but still good. Some stupid fouls, but for being an athletic big, that is just kind of expected.

Back