Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lance Armstrong

mhughes0021

Lance will always be a hero in my eyes no matter what he did on or off his bike. If it wasnt for Lance than White Goodman wins the dodgeball tournament and Globo gym takes full control of Average Joe's. Thank you Lance for giving that pep talk to Peter Lafleur. Dont listen to all the LiveWrong and DopeStrong people....youre a hero!

100% agree. Peter needed Lance and further more without Lance to guide him, Peter Lafleur doesn't stand a chance with the bi-sexual.

Lefleur's alter ego, Vince Vaughn, was the guest game picker on GameDay this morning, ironically.

Whoa--whoa. I think we're giving Lance too much credit here. Sure he shamed Peter in to going back to the tournament, but the skills Peter used to win were all from Patches O'houlihan.

Lance never taught anyone to dodge a wrench, or to sense a ball coming while blindfolded with his sweaty jackrag, or taught anyone the 5 D's of Dodgeball: dodge, dive, dip, duck, and...dodge.

I will give him partial credit for inspiring Randall Dupree though.

What about Steve the Pirate. Peter shamed him and Steve the Pirate didn't get a chance to play in the title game. Though he did make him 5 million dollars.

What about Steve the Pirate. Peter shamed him and Steve the Pirate didn't get a chance to play in the title game. Though he did make him 5 million dollars.

ya i definitely think it was the...

"Quit? You know, once I was thinking about quitting when I was diagnosed with brain, lung and testicular cancer, all at the same time. But with the love and support of my friends and family, I got back on the bike and I won the Tour de France five times in a row. But I'm sure you have a good reason to quit. So what are you dying from that's keeping you from the finals?"

...quote that made peter rethink things and fight for Average Joe's. Sure patches gave him the skills but those skills are meaningless if hes a no show. And who knows...they were at the bar together...Lance could have slipped him a little steroid cocktail right before the match which only enhanced patches' skill. Call it putting 2 and 2 together but Lance seemed like he was heavily invested in the match and even told Peter how much he was watching it on ESPN Ochco. Lance probably had a ton of money on the match and was stalking peter around the place.

Back