Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So freaking sick of the Cardinals

dubbsco

They could be down 900 runs in the bottom of the 9th, 2 outs, and they would put up 901. It's starting to be kind of a joke now.

The way the Tigers close out games, and with the Cardinals silly comeback magic? No thanks. I can't stomach another heartbreak against an inferior baseball team.

Last edited:
The way the Tigers close out games, and with the Cardinals silly comeback magic? No thanks. I can't stomach another heartbreak against an inferior baseball team.

Playoffs are tough, anyone can beat anyone.

I'm hoping for a Giants-Tigers WS because I have a lot online Giants' friends.

My fiance is from San Fran and a Giants fan. She said at the start of the playoffs it would be nice to see SF/DET World series but she would be worried being in the same house as me and rooting against the Tigers lmao. :)

I was actually rooting against the nationals, so I'm not mad at St Louis. They can lose now, though.

An interesting fact about the 4 teams remaining in the playoffs (SF/STL/NY and DET) is the Tigers are up against the last 3 World Series champions. Only fitting that the Tigers win the WS this season making it 4 for 4. :)

2009 - NY Yankees
2010 - SF Giants
2011 - St Louis Cardinals
2012 - Detroit Tigers

Looks good to me^^

I don't like or hate the Cardinals but the end of that game was great. Too bad Baltimore couldn't have done the same thing to the Yankees.

An interesting fact about the 4 teams remaining in the playoffs (SF/STL/NY and DET) is the Tigers are up against the last 3 World Series champions. Only fitting that the Tigers win the WS this season making it 4 for 4. :)

2009 - NY Yankees
2010 - SF Giants
2011 - St Louis Cardinals
2012 - Detroit Tigers

Looks good to me^^

Hey man I'm on board.

Good thing you're not a Yankees fan.

The biggest problem I have with the cardinals is IF the Tigers get in and the cardinals beat the giants, we would once again have the two assholes joe suck/buck and tim McCocksucker/McCarver giving biased accounts of the games on fox sports.

I was rooting for the nationals, too bad. now because it's the cardinals I would like to see the giants
Again, IF the Tigers get in and could play the giants I wonder if the games would be started sooner than the Tigers - a's series with those west coast games starting at 9:30.

Dumb fuckers won again. Giants pulled within 6-4 but the the beard brigade came in and shut it down. Tired of those neanderthal looking fucks too...Boggs, Motte, all of 'em...

Hey look the cards won again and are up 2 games to 1, shocking isn't it. lol..

but ya know.. we've got something they no longer have, We got G-Money back! How can we lose!

Back