Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers score 11 runs in 4 games

hellifino

yet take 3 out of 4 from Tampa Bay. TB scored 6 runs! what a great performance by the pitching staff!

I was more impressed with fister penny max and obviously jv all having quality starts in the same week. They made it easy for the bp to suceed.

The pen is beasting right now. When you're even getting positive contributions from Ryan Perry, you're in good shape. Benoit looks like the guy from last season, Schlereth has really found that curveball, Coke is back where he's most comfortable...Valverde is probably our shakiest reliever right now. Once Al Al gets back I think the bullpen matches up well with any team, especially the ones in the Central...

More importantly, the Tigers only gave up 2 runs from the 6th inning and on in these 4 games.

3 Quality Starts too

We've been in a lot of close games, and although that is bad for my heart, it's good for a team preparing for the playoffs. We've had an awful lot of pressure inning pitched and pressure ABs in the last month or so. This bodes well for our playoff chances.

Back