Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tiger Left Field

tycobb420

This is piggy backing off a conversation in another thread. Which Tiger left fielder would you select?

So far, the board has voted:

Catcher: Pudge Rodriguez
Closer: Willie Hernandez

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Where is Higgy?

Tough to determine, he played half his career games in left field and the other half of them in right.

Maybe we should take a board poll of what people consider him as, a left fielder or right fielder lol.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Where is Higgy?

I only had 8 options...so I cut a couple guys that had significant time in LF incl. Higgy. Also, Higgy played a lot in RF as well.

I loved Steve Kemp. I wish he would not have flaked out about his contract. Detroit was a great ballpark for him to crush HR's in

I voted for the best Sunday left fielder..Charlie wasn't getting any love so I gave him some..

stonecold2136 said:
I loved Steve Kemp. I wish he would not have flaked out about his contract. Detroit was a great ballpark for him to crush HR's in

Kemp, along with Rodriguez, was my favorite player when I was a youngin. Horton is pretty legendary though and will take this one easily.

Back