Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rodney & Posey - Comeback POTY

Posey was a no-brainer after the accident and this MVP type season. Captain Crooked Hat will probably be back to Mr. Unreliable next year.

Posey was a no-brainer after the accident and this MVP type season. Captain Crooked Hat will probably be back to Mr. Unreliable next year.

I think Rios, Dunn, and even Ajax were more worthy than Rodney.

I think Rios, Dunn, and even Ajax were more worthy than Rodney.

Rios for sure, more than AJ. But Dunn, dude batted .204 with 222 k's. That sat him the last game so he wouldn't break the break. That shouldn't win any award.

Rios for sure, more than AJ. But Dunn, dude batted .204 with 222 k's. That sat him the last game so he wouldn't break the break. That shouldn't win any award.

Well I disagree.

Dunn 2011 OPS+ 54
Dunn 2012 OPS+ 112

And yes, while Dunn had a low BA [BA is overrated] and led the league in K's, he also led the league in Walks.

Anyway you slice it Dunn made a HUGE 180.

Maybe but he still sucked. If he had a 180 then Rodney had a 720.

Back