Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Radio Stations

easye688

Lifelong Ohioan but lifelong Wolverine fan, is there any radio stations in Ohio that has a strong enough signal to pick up a Michigan game or two during the season? Its either that or I might have to bust out the Sirius satellite radio. Thanks for the help if you can provide it.

Just an hour and a half west of that cesspool called Columbus in a town called Lima

easye688 said:
Just an hour and a half west of that cesspool called Columbus in a town called Lima

ha - i am from cleveland originally

lima now more known due to Lima Loser from Glee!

Yeah I heard about that, don't watch the show though, but heard good things

first season was funny and great, next season got a bit more serious
hard to maintain the humor that made it fun

will start going down hill

Its always like that with those teenage drama type of shows, not any real consistency at all, unlike 90210 back in the day

Back