Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Temptation!

redandguilty

I've always hated it when student do a chop along with the playing of Temptation. The 'claw' thing isn't much better. But now that we all know that Brady Hoke points at things, I feels there's finally a gesture that makes at least a little bit of sense and doesn't look too stupid.

Thoughts? Can we all point?

'We're kicking your ass ... kicking your ass .... .... kick-ing your ass!!!
You suck!!'

I don't know anyone that likes the "you suck" chant, yet when I go to or watch games, there it is...I wish that they would at least discourage it, make an announcement, something.

the students like the you suck - i find it ugly and have never liked it
we got along just fine with out my cheering for your team, not knockign the other team (really bad when we were lpsing too)

we were able to always do temptation without motions other than the band type motions

I don't have a problem with some chanting and some kind of motion to go along with the band, and I certainly don't have a problem if the students get a little rude, but they could at least come up with something that is somewhat creative.

You suck sucks. Unoriginal, maybe even a little bit classless. Very hard to justify it when you're currently mired in the worst 3 year run in the history of the program (both on and off the field).

As for chants and whatnot, anything is better than "Every body clap your hands". I fucking HATE that damn, err, chant(?), and they play it at every GD sporting event nowadays.

Back