Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I will be going to the home opener vs the Chiefs!

mojolio

Not sure what seats yet, but I will be there and it should be pretty hype. Anyone else going? I'm so stoked, I haven't been to a game in years.

Awesome!!! I wish they were playing in DC this year I would have went. I went 3 years ago when we got destroyed and I still almost got jumped multiple times. Redskins fans are as big of assholes as philly fans.

hah, the last game i went to was vs the falcons.... when they had Vick:D

I'm 1-0 for Lions games with myself in attendance

mojo said:
Not sure what seats yet, but I will be there and it should be pretty hype. Anyone else going? I'm so stoked, I haven't been to a game in years.

get your swittle on pipe shot.......

I cant go anymore. I have been to two games. One was that skins destruction of us. the other was THE wild card game against the packers. you know the one.

Last game I went to was the Thanksgiving game vs the Colts and it was a disaster. I left in the 3rd quarter. I would have left earlier but I waited for the people who left at half to clear out.

My last game was against the Packers at night. Barry had a great day and we won. Long time.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]My last game was against the Packers at night. Barry had a great day and we won. Long time.

Last game I was at Stafford threw 5picks

Last one I was at I got hammered at pregame tailgate and threw my Charles Rogers jersey in the trash after they got down by about 4 scores. Serves me right for buying a Rogers jersey.

I bought a LeShoure jersey. He might never do a thing in the NFL. Way to go Mitch.

I got a Suh jersey that's about the only Lions gear you can find in Portland w/o using internet

I replaced the trashed one with a Suh and a '57 throwback Barry Sanders. I feel much more confident that I'll be able to wear both of those for a long time.

I have a Delmas. Bought it once they came out so..so far so good with him.

The last 3 jerseys I bought....

1. Joey - really thought he'd be good.

2. Rogers - in the Ford Field gift shop at halftime of his first game. The 42-24 W vs the Cards that Rogers had 2 TD. Plus I'm a State fan so.....

3. Roy Williams - Thanksgiving day alternate and the black alternate.

I am done buying Jerseys for fear that I am the sole reason those guys sucked. I dont want to Jinx CJ, Best or Suh.

only lions jersey i have is an old grey barry sanders one, and i never wear it since it's a double xl. i have a couple lions shirts though..

mojo said:
only lions jersey i have is an old grey barry sanders one, and i never wear it since it's a double xl. i have a couple lions shirts though..

Can I have it? Thanks.

boogerlovejoy said:
The last 3 jerseys I bought....

1. Joey - really thought he'd be good.

2. Rogers - in the Ford Field gift shop at halftime of his first game. The 42-24 W vs the Cards that Rogers had 2 TD. Plus I'm a State fan so.....

3. Roy Williams - Thanksgiving day alternate and the black alternate.

I am done buying Jerseys for fear that I am the sole reason those guys sucked. I dont want to Jinx CJ, Best or Suh.

You should get a Raiola one for sure

Last game I went to was first row on the lions side. It was at memorial stadium in champaign il. I talkin shit the whole game. And then the coin flip.............

Back