Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

AL Central Team moves for 2013 Season

thats IF they can improve the staff. santana didnt pitch that well this year and the rest of their rotation still blows (aside from bruce chen when he plays us).

Until the Royals prove they can compete I believe they will always blow.

Baltimore Claimed Alexi Casilla off waivers from Minnesota

Every season I say I think the Royals are due to take a step forward, and every year they fail to do so.

I am just happy we added Hunter. He killed us for so many years but like Jeter you just have to respect him because he plays the right way. An amazing player and even better person.

I am just happy we added Hunter. He killed us for so many years but like Jeter you just have to respect him because he plays the right way. An amazing player and even better person.

I like it.

Back