Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Hottest Team in Baseball

I don't want to jinx it or anything, but I'm pretty sure we're going to win the World Series five of the next six or seven years.

interiminequities said:
I don't want to jinx it or anything, but I'm pretty sure we're going to win the World Series five of the next six or seven years.

Well, I'll unjinx you...because I'm thinking no more than three of the next six or seven...or four at the most...

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7' ..

Hell, we could have Jim Leyland come out and play 2nd base for us! Just like Pat Riley could have played pg for the Heat and they still would have won. oops.

note: Lebron is an idiot.

I'm Tigers through and through, but no team is hotter than Milwaukee. I live in WI and hate to admit this, but it's true

Back