Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 3 - Patriots @ Lions Thread

Good article. Can't wait til tonight, even if the game doesn't mean much

Will be working so will miss the game yet again. However I hope Titus Young shows promise this game.

Is this game gonna be delayed? I dont have to work today for once and it would be great to be able to watch it.

Romneybot said:
It's national so no

apparently though, northern california is playing the 49er game instead. CBS moved the national coverage to the CW. What the fuck is the CW? I didn't even know i had this channel.

Of course, I think I'm the only one on this board affected. lol

HELL YEAH. Dont gotta work today, now i can watch this with the bro's.

We made it to regular TV today!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!! Now I won't have to deal with studdering links :-D

I just hope we can get out if this game with no injuries (Stafford). And show some good things on both sides of the ball. We dont need a win but I would like to be competitive.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
Romneybot said:
It's national so no

apparently though, northern california is playing the 49er game instead. CBS moved the national coverage to the CW. What the fuck is the CW? I didn't even know i had this channel.

Colorado is showing the Donkeys hosting Seattle...
angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

DetRisin said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

Colorado is showing the Donkeys hosting Seattle...
angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

Check your cw channel

lionskillpack said:
Side note. Watching bucs now. Aqib talib not suspended for week one. Bucs just got tougher

I also read both him and Britt are ready to challenge any suspension given by Goodell.

nice throw and catch by Nate he is magic with his feet getting them inbounds and UGH just missed that TD.

Back