Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ultimate Warrior disses Hulk Hogan

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
WOW WTF???

"I bet I'm the only guy who said NO to doing your wife!"

[flash=350,287:xto6sez7]http://www.youtube.com/v/HQcTSqOP4l4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:xto6sez7]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

lol somebody went smite happy on me the last couple days so i just decided to drop it to 787. someone must have exalted me. lol

Weren't there 2 Ultimate Warriors?

I thought one was a Von Erich, who died of an OD or something and then they replaced him.

MI_Thumb said:
Weren't there 2 Ultimate Warriors?

I thought one was a Von Erich, who died of an OD or something and then they replaced him.

i don't know, i was too young to notice the difference if there were.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":bwrrh9l4]Weren't there 2 Ultimate Warriors?

i don't know, i was too young to notice the difference if there were.[/quote:bwrrh9l4]

I read the Wikipedia page and I guess there was only 1 Warrior, confusion came from his firing, and the fact that Kerry Von Erich was also know as "The Warrior", though not "Ultimate Warrior", but tbh I never cared enough to check until now.

Not that I care now either, just curiosity.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Monster ":xhok551w]

i don't know, i was too young to notice the difference if there were.

I read the Wikipedia page and I guess there was only 1 Warrior, confusion came from his firing, and the fact that Kerry Von Erich was also know as "The Warrior", though not "Ultimate Warrior", but tbh I never cared enough to check until now.

Not that I care now either, just curiosity.[/quote:xhok551w]

Despite your indifference, you are correct. For those that do care, furthering the confusion was the fact that Hellwig also came back lighter and with a haircut. Same dude the whole time...

Side note, I also turned down Hogan's wife.

Back