Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Sports draft

mhughes0021

Hello,
This note is being sent to remind you that your team in league Detroit Sports(492274) is scheduled to take part in a live online draft on Sun Aug 28 05:30pm PDT (8:30pm EST!).

In order to participate in the live draft, you must have Flash installed and enabled on your browser. If you are unsure about your settings, please test your system before the draft begins.

Additionally, please remember that all league information including league members, draft order and player ranking information can only be edited until approximately one hour before the draft begins. After this deadline passes, the information locks and cannot be changed.

Good luck. Thanks for playing.

--Fantasy Football Commissioner

mhughes0021 said:
Hello,
This note is being sent to remind you that your team in league Detroit Sports(492274) is scheduled to take part in a live online draft on Sun Aug 28 05:30pm PDT.

In order to participate in the live draft, you must have Flash installed and enabled on your browser. If you are unsure about your settings, please test your system before the draft begins.

Additionally, please remember that all league information including league members, draft order and player ranking information can only be edited until approximately one hour before the draft begins. After this deadline passes, the information locks and cannot be changed.

randomize the draft order now..so we can kind of have an idea where we pick

you should make a note that it's 8:30 eastern time as well. Wouldn't want anyone to miss the draft because of that.

SLICK said:
mhughes0021 said:
Hello,
This note is being sent to remind you that your team in league Detroit Sports(492274) is scheduled to take part in a live online draft on Sun Aug 28 05:30pm PDT.

Additionally, please remember that all league information including league members, draft order and player ranking information can only be edited until approximately one hour before the draft begins. After this deadline passes, the information locks and cannot be changed. Q

I don't think you can, can you? I thought it was 45 minutes or an hour before or something like that.

Oh and I'm watching a replay of Washington- Baltimore and Gruden is all over Becks nuts. Jeez.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
SLICK said:

I don't think you can, can you? I thought it was 45 minutes or an hour before or something like that.

Oh and I'm watching a replay of Washington- Baltimore and Gruden is all over Becks nuts. Jeez.

no you can...I just randomized our money league draft for Sept 6th

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Keep on Randomizing until I'm top two or 10. Thanks.

lol....it logs on the league transactions everytime you randomize it.

so everyone see's.

"The draft order will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the draft begins"

Is the only thing i can find for yahoo.

found it....had to finalize the teams first. I got first pick lol. i hate first pick -.-

Draft order:

Round 1
1. San Diego Sacks
2. KAWDUP
3. Scallywaggers
4. Slicks Swarm
5. Monster ate ...
6. Motown Maulers
7. Eat my Schwartz
8. Shinebox & t...
9. Broken Stars
10. KalineCountry

mhughes0021 said:
Draft order:

Round 1
1. San Diego Sacks
2. KAWDUP
3. Scallywaggers
4. Slicks Swarm
5. Monster ate ...
6. Motown Maulers
7. Eat my Schwartz
8. Shinebox & t...
9. Broken Stars
10. KalineCountry

thanx dude...it helps to have an idea.

ya for sure...now i have over 24 hours to decide on jamaal charles or AP :/

GOD DAMN IT! why the fuck am i always in the middle of the round?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]GOD DAMN IT! why the fuck am i always in the middle of the round?

ya 5 is tough...hope an elite RB drops to you , or be the 1st to go QB or WR.

i dropped the QB scoring from 5 to 4 a couple weeks ago on TDs thrown since i added so many bonus points for certain achievements. QBs scoring like 50+ points minimum every game was a little ridiculous last year.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]you should make a note that it's 8:30 eastern time as well. Wouldn't want anyone to miss the draft because of that.

Totally thought he meant the draft was at 530 EST.... good thing i'm only half retarded. And damn i always pick in the middle....

3rd, bleh. Would rather have had 5th. Then again, I think I did pretty well in my other draft where I was 3rd.

Back